CHC30113 – Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
Course Duration: Up to 12 Months
Course Delivery : Blended delivery (Including online and face to face)
We are committed to training and nurturing students through our creative delivery of knowledge and practical training. Our mission is to produce graduates who are ready for the demands of Early Childhood Education.
- Boot Camp – Introduction workshops.
- L.I.P workshops – Learning about Industry Preparation workshops.
- E.C.T – Develop your own Early Childhood Toolbox
- Experienced Study Mentors – making sure you are successful.
- Industry Links – future opportunities to get you started.
- Early Childhood Educator
- Inclusion Support Worker
- Family Daycare Operator
- Relief Childcare Educator
- Vacation Care /OSHC Worker
- Private Nanny or Babysitter
- CHC50113 – Dilploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- Ongoing University Education
Ready to get started on your new career?
During the Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care you will complete the following units of study:
HLTWHS001 – Participate in workplace health and safety
CHCECE002 – Ensure the health and safety of children
CHCECE004 – Promote and provide healthy food and drinks
HLTAID004 – Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
CHCLEG001 – Work Legally and Ethically
CHCECE009 – Use an approved learning framework to guide practice
CHCPRT001 – Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
CHCECE011 – Provide experiences to support children’s play and learning
CHCECE013 – Use information about children to inform practice
CHCECE007 – Develop positive and respectful relationships with children
CHCECE005 – Provide care for babies and toddlers
CHCECE003 – Provide care for children
CHCDIV002 – Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety
CHCECE001 – Develop cultural competence
CHCECE010 – Support the holistic development of children in Early Childhood
CHCECE016 – Establish and maintain a safe and healthy environment for children
CHCECE006 – Support behaviour of children and young people
CHCDIV001 – Work with diverse people