BSB50120 – Diploma of Business
Course Duration: Up to 52 weeks
Course Delivery : Blended delivery (Including online and face to face)
We are committed to training and nurturing only the finest business brains in the industry through our creative delivery of knowledge and practical training. Our mission is to produce graduates who are ready for the demands of the commercial aspects of working in a demanding business environment.
- Business Boot Camp – Introduction workshops.
- L.I.P workshops – Learning about Industry Preparation workshops.
- Experienced Study Mentors – making sure you are successful.
- Industry Links – future opportunities to get you started.
- Specially chosen ‘Host’ Businesses in your locality.
- Office Manager
- Administration Manager
- Store Manager
- Ongoing University Education
Ready to get started on your new career?
BSB50120 Diploma of Business (Entreprenuer Edition)
During the course you will complete the following units:
|BSBCRT511||Develop critical thinking in others|
|BSBFIN501||Manage budgets and financial plans|
|BSBOPS501||Manage business resources|
|BSBSUS511||Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability|
|BSBXCM501||Lead communication in the workplace|
|BSBOPS601||Develop and implement business plans|
|BSBPEF501||Manage personal and professional development|
|SIRXMKT006||Develop a social media strategy|
|BSBPEF401||Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities|
|BSBCRT512||Originate and develop concepts|
|BSBCRT412||Articulate, present and debate ideas|